As an innovative engineering company the Arcade-group is an experienced partner for plant engineering and construction. Over 150 qualified employees are part of our team at our locations in Europe and Asia. With our long-term expertise in electrical and mechanical engineering we planned and constructed numerous turnkey water treatment and process plants, particularly for customers in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. We construct customized switchboard cabinets, offer automation, and instrumentation, as well as services like commissioning and maintenance. Specialists for industrial infrastructure look after hook-up, facilities and process engineering, and facility management. We are looking to hire an engineer for commissioning/process engineer (f/m) full time at the Singapore location as soon as possible.
Your scope of activities:
- Dimensioning / Specification of individual components of different process steps (filter, reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, etc.)
- Process commissioning of industrial plants worldwide
- Process analysis and error detection
- Process optimization for partial procedures and entire plants
- Instruction of operating staff
- Production of necessary documentation
- Participation in relevant project meetings with customers and subsuppliers
Contribute your experiences to our team and profit from employee qualification and individual benefits. We believe performance is only possible in the right environment. This is why we value modern workplaces, a pleasant atmosphere and an appreciative togetherness.